Complete Coding Solution with Maximum Flexibility
Easy-to-Handle, Replaces Expensive Labels
The EBS 2500 Series is an industrial Ink-printer for large character high resolution printing characterized by a state-of-the-art, all-in-one system for making high-quality printouts on all porous surfaces. It replaces expensive labels and offers the best printing quality at all times.
The EBS 2500 Series is lightweight, compact and easy to install. An LCD 5.7” color display with a touch screen allows for simple printer control, file management and maintenance with a built-in message-preview function.
Draft printouts can be created and edited conveniently with the application of a web browser and transferred via an Ethernet interface, and the system works under virtually any operation system (Windows®, Linux®, Mac®). There’s no need to install printer-specific software – only general purpose Firefox® web browser is required.
The EBS 2500 Series also has plenty of options for flexibility, offering fixed text and variable text (counters, date, expiry date, text files and RS 232 data). In addition to included TrueType® fonts, an unlimited number of user fonts may be installed, and text, graphics, bar codes and 2D codes can be resized and rotated easily.
Designed to be user-friendly, The EBS 2500 Series has automatic detection of conveyor parameters and has very good resistance to air accumulation inside the head due to strikes or shocks. This feature is much better than in any other printers of this type on the market.
- Number of nozzles: 510
- Nozzle pitch: 141.1 μm (approx. 1/180 inch)
- Vertical resolution: 180 dpi
- Active printing height: 71.8mm (2.827 inch)
- Firing frequency: 7kHz
- Printing speed at horizontal resolution:
- 360 dpi: 30 m/min (98.42 ft/min)
- 180 dpi: 60 m/min (196.85 ft/min)
- 90 dpi: 120 m/min (393.70 ft/min)
- Ink: oil ink and others
- Drop volume: 35 pl
- Intensity control (of whole printout)
- Print distance from nozzle to substrate (for best quality of printouts): maximum 4 mm
- Ink bottle capacity: 0.5 l (allows for up to 0.5 million printouts – project resolution: 500 x 500, 10% ink coverage)
- USB pendrive: factory installed 1 GByte
- File systems: FAT, FAT32 (possibility of back up data with standard PC computer
- Barcodes: EAN codes, Code 11, Code 25, codabar, Leticode, Code 39, GS1-128 (UCC/EAN 128), Code 128, 2D:Data Matrix, 2D:MicroPDF417 and others
- Communication, connections:
- 1x Ethernet: TCP/IP, Web server, Network neighborhood (for pendrive network share)
- 2x USB 2.0 connectors: Storage memory (factory installed pendrive), Other optional EBS equipment (RS-232 converter, signal lamp, etc.)
- Triggering/synchronization: Built-in product detector (photocell), External product-detector connector (optional), External shaft encoder connector (optional)
- Dimensions: 420mm (16.54”) L x 160mm (6.30”) W x 210 mm (8.27”) D
- Weight: 4.8 kg (2.18 lbs) – with 0.5 l ink bottle
- Cabinet: Stainless steel, protective class: IP 54 / NEMA13
- Operating temperature range: 40°F – 104°F (5°C – 40°C)
- Relative humidity: Up to 80% non-condensing
- Power supply (included in cabinet): AC 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz, 0.95 – 0.45 A / max. 24 W –low power consumption